Kelly Clarkson Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kelly Clarkson Lovers

For all Kelly Clarkson real fans and lovers

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kelly's new blog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gooner
K (beginner)
K (beginner)
gooner

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-18

kelly's new blog Empty
PostSubject: kelly's new blog   kelly's new blog EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:11 am

hey guys..here's a new kelly's blog..she wrote her activities and this is pretty up to date..it's awesome..

here's her latest blog
Recording
Posted in Uncategorized on October 17, 2008 by iamkelly
Recording with Ryan went really well! I can’t wait for y’all to hear it, it’s called ‘if I can’t have you’. I was talking to a few fans tonight and they were saying how much they couldn’t wait to hear my new album and believe me when I say that I am just as excited for y’all to hear the new album as well! We’ve worked really hard on it and honestly I’m excited to hear what y’all think!
Well I am off to bed. I’m sleepy.

Later,
KC

pumped!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-12-13

kelly's new blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: kelly's new blog   kelly's new blog EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:39 am

that's cool to know,thank you for posting silvie
Back to top Go down
https://kellyclarksonlovers.forumotion.com
MusicalWonder1128
mods
mods

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-12-19

kelly's new blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: kelly's new blog   kelly's new blog EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Her most recent update:

happy holidays!!
Posted in Uncategorized on December 1, 2008 by iamkelly
so i’ve been in texas since ending the tour. i’ve been hanging with family during the holidays and i made my first turkey with my sister this year ….which is kind of hilarious seeing as how i haven’t eaten meat in over a year, but it was fun to make. and by fun, i mean our turkey was awesome and everything but i’ll never do it again. it was freakin’ exhausting!! i had to wake up at 5 in the morning, the night before we had to brine the dang thing, and oh my lord i’ll never do it again. my sister and i made the ENTIRE meal and i gotta be honest it gave me a whole new respect for housewives because it was just tiring!! all the cleaning and cooking and baking and watching babies! now that i’m done complaining i will tell you that my sister and i had a competition with my brother and his girlfriend on who was gonna make the best turkey and well, was there any doubt …..you should never challenge the ‘clarkson’ women, we always dominate ….it’s what we do.

anyway, just waiting for all the songs for the new album to be mixed and mastered. it’s pretty much taking forever but i want it done right so i’m not gonna rush them ….too much

i’ve been listening to pink’s new album, which i love! i have come to the conclusion that she is possibly one of the greatest talents of our generation. if you don’t have her new album you should get it ….favorites of mine are ‘please don’t leave me’, ‘bad influence’, ‘crystal ball’, and ‘mean’. i don’t think it’s possible for her to come out with something bad because her voice is like a classic story, you just wanna freakin’ hear it over and over again! brandi carlile also has that voice, so great!

i saw the movie ‘australia’ tonight with a friend and i mean wow ….god did good when he made hugh jackman! it was kind of long but i loved the movie! of course you can’t really go wrong with baz luhrmann, nicole kidman and hugh jackman but this little kid that was in the movie stole the show. he was so adorable!

also just want to say thank you again to all the fans who came out and supported the ‘2 worlds, 2 voices’ tour! it was by far the highlight of my life sharing a stage with reba! y’all have no idea how cool reba really is! it’s awesome to grow up loving someone for their talent and then getting to know and love them more as a friend later in life ….i owe the big guy upstairs a lot for that one because that was totally something i prayed for when i was a kid ….okay, mushy moment over haha

hope y’all are taking time to chill and slow down for the holidays! …..and if you aren’t maybe you should play hookie tomorrow and sleep in …..i’m just sayin’

later,

kelly
Back to top Go down
http://caughtinhisgrace.wordpress.com
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

kelly's new blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: kelly's new blog   kelly's new blog EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:03 am

thanks Beth...well making Turkey is not fun for me lol

and once I read it I went and bought pink's album and Kelly is right,that album rocks!!! anyway you can say im a fan of Pink,not a big one though but I love her voice...

Hope to hear more from Kelly soon,thank you Beth for posting.
Back to top Go down
MusicalWonder1128
mods
mods

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-12-19

kelly's new blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: kelly's new blog   kelly's new blog EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Yeah, she rocks!! She always has. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://caughtinhisgrace.wordpress.com
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

kelly's new blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: kelly's new blog   kelly's new blog EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:47 am

haha YUP YUP YUP!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kelly's new blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: kelly's new blog   kelly's new blog Empty

Back to top Go down

kelly's new blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kelly Clarkson Lovers :: Kelly Clarkson :: Kelly latest news-
Jump to: