Kelly Clarkson Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kelly Clarkson Lovers

For all Kelly Clarkson real fans and lovers

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kellbell
mods
mods
kellbell

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Hawai Empty
PostSubject: Hawai   Hawai EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Host Ryan Seacrest briefly mentioned season one winner Kelly Clarkson on Tuesday's two-hour episode of "American Idol." Kelly (similar to a few of this season's contestants) didn't receive much attention early in the A.I. competition. Yet she scored the top prize. Kelly's involvement in the Salvation Army's Red Kettle campaign raised $118 million dollars last year. A new record! BTW: My personal feelings for Kelly Clarkson haven't changed. I still love and respect Miss Clarkson. I want Kelly, her family, friends, and loyal fans to be "happy and healthy." That's my special prayer.

In political news: Last night, Illinois Sen. Barack Obama won the Wisconsin Democratic primary election and Hawaii caucus. Ten American states in a row! The Obama momentum continues! Congrats to Sen. Obama! Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania primaries are scheduled for Tuesday, March 4th.

A belated Happy Birthday shout-out to singer/songwriter Smokey Robinson! The Motown legend celebrated his 68th birthday on Tuesday, February 19th.

Thanks for reading my February 20th blog. Have a wonderful Wednesday, KC fans! Until Tuesday. Peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellyclarksontr.com

Hawai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kelly Clarkson Lovers :: Kelly Clarkson :: Kelly latest news-
Jump to: