Kelly Clarkson Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kelly Clarkson Lovers

For all Kelly Clarkson real fans and lovers

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-12-13

CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:42 am

"Her voice floored me."
--Mariah Carey

"Kelly Clarkson! Girl, you can saang!"
--Oprah

"I think Kelly Clarkson is HOT! Anyone can get a break, but talent makes you stay."
-- Nelly

"And Kelly Clarkson -- that song in particular just moved me so much. I think she’s such a great singer. And she likes my music!"
--Bonnie Raitt
"I got to tell you...Kelly's my girl. I am sorry but that woman can do anything, she is so naturally talented."
-- Debra Messing (Will & Grace)

“[Her songs] were just unbelievable, how structured they were and her understanding of music, which is not something you would expect from a pop artist. She had these ideas already in place for songs; all I really had to do was build music around them and develop them. ...going through the process with her...watching her mature into what she is now – an artist in oppose to an 'Idol’. That was the most fun I’ve had on a session. She was so much fun, but very sincere. Her voice is so incredible, it just felt like she was going to give me exactly what I was looking for, no matter what I write! ”
--Ben Moody, writer, musican, formerly of Evanescence

"So you know, however the media will try to spin it, Kelly wrote those songs. Ben and I put some finishing touches on the writing, but "Because of You" and "Addicted" are so much her. Kelly really is an amazing writer. "
--David Hodges, writer, musican, formerly of Evanescence

"Kelly, you're a sweetheart, and I'm glad...the song got in your hands, because you gave it justice and you 'SANNNNGGGG'!!!"
---Christina Aguilera (on TRL regarding "Miss Independent")

"Kelly Clarkson has an amazing voice...is an incredible talent. I don't think I have ever heard a voice sounding quite as grown as Kelly's...for being only 21 and singing close to like Whtiney and Celine, that is very cool. I have sat down and talked with Kelly and she is so down-to-earth; she's not pretending to be someone she's not. Kelly is so sweet; I had alot of fun with her; she is so funny!"
--Britney Spears
"She's the real deal...I hope at some point people will realize what's real and what's not real, and who's an artist and who's not, and who doesn't deserve to be. She is so unbelievably gorgeous in that video that is all over TV right now. The wet wedding dress and the wet hair and ... come on, man! Who knew? She is so hot. She looks so good in it."
--Ryan Key, Yellowcard singer
"I met her briefly and she seems to have a really great spirit and I think that's the beginning, Your personality is very important, your spirit is very important and she already has that."
--Ciara

"There are so many people out here in the industry that pretend to be something else and she's really one of those that's really, really true from the heart,"
--R&B crooner Frankie J
"I think Kelly Clarkson is good because she's real, You see her live and you're like, 'All right!'...she's sweet and she's talented. What else do you want?"
--Pierre Bouvier, Simple Plan singer
"Here's the thing about Kelly Clarkson...she's an amazing singer."
--Patrick Stump, Fall Out Boy frontman
"I want to date you. You think it's just a joke, but it's not a joke."
--Chuck Comeau, Simple Plan

"I was honored she chose one of my songs. She did a great job."
--Celine Dion

"Kelly was by far the class of the competition. Only Kelly connected with the songs, and only Kelly gave you chills. For one moment, it was possible to forget you were at Idol and imagine you were at a Kelly Clarkson concert."
--USA Today

"You know there's talent and then there's do you have it in you to pull it off. And when I got to see her in LA after she won, I mean people were pulling her left and right saying go do this and go do this. And she was still smiling, she was still happy, she was still so excited about what she was getting to do, and still had a voice. You know, I was so amazed, I would have lost mine by that point. I got to sing with her in Las Vegas for the special. She's got the chops and she's got the personality and she is so giving to the audience."
--Reba McIntyre

"She impressed me as someone whom Broadway and the pop world would be calling...I think she has a lot of potential to be an enduring and established artist, and a real favorite."
--Aretha Franklin
"Wow, you have a good voice. You have an amazing voice...alot of people right now are not singing and we were listening to you in rehearsal and your voice is so amazing...you have an incredible voice." --Ellen DeGeneres
"I knew from the first episode that Kelly was the best one on there...she had it from the beginning...I like that she doesn't look like she's trying too hard ... her pitch is always on..."
--Natalie Maines (Dixie Chicks)

"I love Kelly. She just seems like a sweet girl, but then she just sings the s#%t out of those songs!"
-- Kathy Griffin

"Kelly is awesome. She's just so strong and she performs well. At this point, they are all good, but she's my favorite."
-- Shannon Elizabeth

"Kelly will win this competition. Everytime she sang, I got goose bumps."
--Rupaul

"I'm rooting for Kelly, she reminds me of Janis Joplin, a little white girl with a voice you just wouldn't expect."
--Jesse Bradford (Swimfan)

"She has an amazing voice...the really cool thing about her is she's not only adorable, she's a normal looking girl. There are all these billboards of Kelly around L.A. right now, and she's just got the best, most natural smile."
--Joey McIntyre, actor, singer

"From the moment that Kelly sings the first line of 'Before Your Love,' you are completely captivated. She has a triumphant grandeur in her voice that establishes her firmly as the new 'Queen of Soul."
---Desmond Child (Record Producer)

"My wife and I both have a crush on Kelly Clarkson."
--Wayne Brady (The Wayne Brady Show)

"Reminds us of-LeAnn Rimes. Why-Her showstopping take on Aretha Franklin's "Natural Woman" was as clean and virtuoso the best of Rimes."
--Us Weekly

"She's an amazing performer, an amazing person, and I love hearing her sing. Out of every person here - and this is the honest truth-she is the one I could be interested in hearing sing [any song] over and over and over; that's how much I love to hear her sing."
--RJ Helton

"She's the best vocalist there...She's amazing."
--Christina Christian

"I LOVE this girl. Her appearance is understated and she opens her mouth and that VOICE comes out. WOW!!! Where did that come from?!? It's an effortless sound she produces. She has a voice that's truly God given. She is comfortable in her own skin...a bright light onstage....a natural. Her voice is both rich and crystal clear at the same time."
--Debbie Gibson

"I love her soul, the texture of her voice. She can give you chills. My favorite."
--Tiffany (80's Popstar)

"You're a triple-threat. I can see you on film, television, and on stage. You've got it all Kelly, you've got it all."
--Paula Abdul

"Man, every time Kelly opened her mouth she gave me chills!"
-- Randy Jackson

"I'm ecstatic! I'm in this with Kelly-freakin'-Clarkson! I was one of those American Idol addicts."
--Christina Applegate (when asked how it felt to be named one of Cosmo's Fearless Females)

"Kelly reminds me of Mariah Carey with a Patsy Cline charm. If that makes any sense."
--Simon Cowell

"You're so cool. I was rooting for you."
--Patrick Swayze

"She has so much soul and passion in her voice. She's not your typical white chick."
--Diane Warren, songwriter

"Kelly has nothing to worry about.she'll be in the industry for 30 + years,if that is what she wants. In all honesty,I've heard ALOT of people sing,and if there's a better singer,then,I need someone to tell me who it is.Because,I just don't know.I really don't know."
--ERICB

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK lol!

Last edited by kelly1st on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found a new quote and added it)
Back to top Go down
https://kellyclarksonlovers.forumotion.com
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:36 pm

Well,I think that Kelly is simply the greatest singer in human history. She's proven it,and even most of her fellow singers respect her. Thanks for posting God bless. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:25 am

i think Kelly is phenominal, her voice is absolutly amazing and she is so true not only to herself but also to her fans, she is a great role-model for her fans to look up to. Smile

thanx for posting Smile
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 11:09 am

thank you guys,well what I sent only proves that Kelly is the best and will always be like that.
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 4:12 pm

^^^ i totally agree
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:32 am

I bet we all do agree cheers cheers for Kelly cheers
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 12:45 pm

yayyyyyyyyy for Kelly!!! woooooooop wooooooooop
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:14 am

yeah GO EAST GO WEST KELLY CLARKSON IS THE BEST!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 8:23 am

hahaha lol

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for KELLY!!!
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:36 am

yeah cheers for Kelly and all of her fans. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:59 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Smile
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 12:50 pm

Kelly has nothing to worry about.she'll be in the industry for 30 + years,if that is what she wants. In all honesty,I've heard ALOT of people sing,and if there's a better singer,then,I need someone to tell me who it is.Because,I just don't know.I really don't know.
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 1:06 pm

eric Kelly is jst THE best evaaaaa Smile
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:52 am

you know eric,maybe we should add your quote to the celebrities' quotes,I think it's worth it lol
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:13 am

haha i agree lol
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:15 am

yeah,you think I should edit it and add eric's?
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:20 am

if u want to go for it his reaction will b something i cn't even begin to imagine lol
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:28 am

haha yeah I will do it.and now Razz
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:32 am

haha when he see's this i gotta see his reaction to it haha.
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:36 am

yeah I did it so check it out hehe
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:37 am

haha jst checked lmao haha lol. its grt lol
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:49 am

good,tell me about his reaction when you see it lol!
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:52 am

haaha o i will lol
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:56 am

hehe you talk to him more so tell me about it lol I hope it wont be a cold one Razz
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:08 am

i can tell u now it most definately wont b a cold one.lol. i reckon after he has overcome the shcok of seeing his quote there he wont believe his eyes and wont b able to thank you enough etc. lol when i find out his reaction i will tell u it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!   CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CHECK THIS OUT!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next