Kelly Clarkson Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kelly Clarkson Lovers

For all Kelly Clarkson real fans and lovers

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arise Snailguin Arise.......

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Arise Snailguin Arise....... Empty
PostSubject: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:37 am

Within the laboritory,the man waited impatiently.He was a grey haired man in
his mid 50's dressed entirely in black,black shoes,black tie. Although not a scientist, he
realized that the equipment surrounding him within the laboritory was by far he most advanced
in modern science."It better be,he thought,"considering the MONEY the government has
put into this NONSENSE".
Several minutes later,the door to the laboritory opened,and inside walked a man in his late 40's, wearing a long lab coat. He was none other than doctor William Wilder,one of the top
physicians in the world,and CERTAINLY,the nation's formost geneticist. "Im sorry,I'm late,he said
to the man who had been waiting for him."I had to make a few last minute calculations." Calmly,
Dr.Wilder walked across the room,and sat down at a computer.Quickly,he began to type."I just have to enter these calculations,he said,"and we're good to go."After about 40 or so seconds he had finished typing."There,he said. "NOW we're ready."
"Well,it's about TIME!!!,the man in the black suit screamed."Personaly,I
think this is all a waste of government TIME and money!! Not o mention,a waste of MY time
Doctor Wilder. Notheless,I'm here,so let's just get this thing over with,huh?!" Trying as
best he could to deal with the impatient man,Doctor Wilder said calmy,"Alright. Let's begin.As you
know DNA,is the buliding block of all life.It is through DNA that I intend to-"
Spare me the DARN details,the dark suited man said." I read the darn files!!
Just begin the DAMB experiment already!!" Dr. Wilder sighed."Ok,he said,We'll begin right now.
He then pointed to a table in the direct center of the laboritory. Upon the table was a glowing
greenish shapless blob. At each of the four corners of the table,there was a metal pole,each
around 7 feet in hieght with a circular orb,about a foot in diameter,at the end of each pole. Eager
to please the rude,impatient man who had been waiting for him,Dr.Wilder turned off the lights.
He then went back to over to the computer and sat down.He began to type, in within
moments, the poles at each corner of the table began to glow. From each of the four orbs which
topped the four poles,powerful bolts of electricity,streaked down,striking the glowing
shapeless substance that lay upon the table. "Great,the black suited man thought."I came all this
way to meet Dr.freaken Frankenstein." After several minutes the electrical discharge that eminated
from the poles to the table ended. Rising from where he'd been seated Dr.Wilder then turned
on the lights. "Now all we need to do is wait."
It took only about a minute for the result of Dr. Wilder's demonstation to become
clear. To the astonishment of the man in the black suit,the greenish substance upon the the
table began to not only rise,but also to take shape."Dr,Wilder,he said."Maybe I was wrong about
you! Look! Something's happening!"
"I see. I see,Dr,Wilder said calmly. Something was indeed happening. It wasn't long
before the substance, a specially designed protoplasm,that had been created by Dr.Wilder had
completed it's transformtion. What it had BOTH men were absolutely shocked by what they
beheld. Bere them on the table was a CREATURE,the upper body of which appeared to be that
of a penguin,while the lower portion dissappeared into what appeared to be a large brown shell.
Atop the creatures head were two antenae,the likes of which both men HAD seen before.
" Dr.Wilder, what the HELL is THIS,the black suited man demanded. "Is THIS what I
came all this way for?" Turning toward the visiblt irrate man,Dr.Wilder said "I-I don't know what
happened.My calculations were perfect.My creation SHOULD have been....well...HUMA N."
The other man began to walk toward the door.Then,turning aroud he said"Dr.Wilder,I just to thank you for WASTING alot of time and money. I don't think you'll be receiving any more FUNDINGfor these "experiments" of your's." As he agin began to walk toward the door Dr.Wilder said
"Wait! Don't Go! I can fix this,I know I can! Please,give me more time! Please."
As he opened the door in front of him,the man said"Time,Dr.Wilder,is what WE have
none left of,and niether do you.I will be reporting this to my superiors. Have fun with that......that..
SNAILGUIN,or whatever the heck that thing is." With that he walked out the door."DAMB,Dr.Wilder
thought."If I only had ONE more chance,just ONE more. I can find what went wrong,he sighed. He
then began to stare at the thing upon the table that he had created."I wonder if it's even ALIVE,he
thought.Slowly,he walked over to it.He stared into it's face for a few seconds,and to his
astonishment his creation BLINKED it's dark eyes."Whoa,he thought."It IS alive!!" Placing his right hand on his chin,Dr.Wilder said aloud "IF only you could talk. I wish you were intelligent,maybe then YOU could tell me what wrong."
The creature before Dr.Wilder opened it's mouth,and what he heard was a high
pitched squeaky voice saying" I CAN talk,and I assure you,I'm QUITE intelligent." Taken by
surprise at what he had just heard,Dr.Wilder lept back. Moments later,Dr. Wilder smiled. Then,
he spoke again,morso to himself than to the creature before him "You know something? MAYBE this
experiment wasn't a failure after all."

To Be Continued.......... .................
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:44 am

Chapter Two:

Moments after he pulled up to the house, he opened his care door andgot out. As he looked at the home before him Dr. Jeremy Watkins couldn't help but marvel at what a humble home his friend had. "With all the money HE'S made over the years,he thought,"the guySHOULD have a hundred room MANSION." After making his way to the front door,he knocked.Several minutes passed.He knocked again. Finally,the door opened. Upon seeing the six foot three
African American at his front door,Dr.William Wilder smiled."Jeremy he said."It's good to see you! Howlong has it been?"
"About two years, Watkins answered."Well,don't just stand there,said
"Come on in.I hardly get visitors anymore." When Watkins then entered the house,Wilder shut the door behind him. After leading Watkins into his living room,Wilder said"Please,please,sit down. I was just about to watch the Dallas Cowboys destroy the Buffalo Bills,just like they ALWAYS do." Watkins laughed."Still a Cowboys fan,huh? Well,really,Will,there's a reason I stopped by. I heard you lost your job a few MONTHS ago.I came by to see how you were holding up." Sighing,Wildersaid,"I'm fine Jeremy. I've saved quite a bit of money over the years. My house and car are completely paid for,and I have plenty in the bank,so it's not as though I'm in financial ruin."
"That's good to hear Will,Watkins said."But I can't help but as to be
curious as to exactly WHY the TOP geneticist in the country,if not the WORLD loses his job.
Will,I'm not just your colleague,I'm your FRIEND.i'd like to know what exactly HAPPENED."
"Well,Wilder said,what did they TELL you?" "That's just it,Watkins replied,they didn't TELL me
ANYTHING.All I heard was that you lost your job,and as to WHY,well,they're keeping it hush,hush.That why I came by Will.I want to know from YOU what's going on.I would have come by alot SOONER,but Ionly found out a few days ago." "From who,Wilder asked."Does it matter,asked Watkins. Wilder sighed again."I guess not."
"Jeremy,in all my years in the scientific community,you're the ONLY one I've ever considered to be a real FRIEND.Alright,I'll tell you exactly WHY I was fired. You see,a few years ago, I was approached about working on a top secret project for the government." See,with America fighting so many wars,and much fewer people joining the military,the government has been left with two choices. ONE,was to start the draft again,which wouldn't sit well with the American people.Which is why they contacted ME. They wanted me to work for them,in the interest of creating genetically superior SUPER SOLDERS."
"They wanted you to do................. .WHAT,Watkins asked.Create soldiers, Wilder said,synthetic,genetically ENGINERED HUMAN BEINGS who would in the future,be used to fight America's wars instead of real people." "You mean disposable HEROES,Watkins said."Why would YOU agree to something like THAT?" After a moment of silence Wilder said "To save lives,REAL human lives. I was to create the first of these soldiers. I would have involved YOU in this but theyinsist ed that I do this work alone. With a special form of protoplasm i designed,I was to create a synthetic super powered soldier.But i wanted more than even this.I intended for my creation to be not just physically,but MENTALLY superior as well.And so,when i constructed the protoplasm,I used actual DNA molecules from 4 people,three of whom are dead. I used DNA samples of Alaxander The Great,Marin Luther King,and Albert Einstien,hoping that my creation would indeed inherit THEIRqualities.Imagine:The military genius of Alexander,the Charisma and leadership of Martin Luther King,AND the scientific knowledge of Einstien,ALL in one perfect genitically engineered being."
"Who was the fourth person,Watkins,asked. "My brother,Wilder said."He's a stand up comedian.I wanted my creation to have well..............a sense of humor." But,anyway,I performed my experiment.All the calculations were PERFECT,I don't know what could have went wrong.But something DID go wrong. As a result,what I'd created WAS indeed a living,breathing being.But human? Nooooooo.Far from it. And so I lost my job,my entire career. Ummmm,Jeremy,wouldyou like to SEE my creation first hand? I brought ihim home with me and-
"Whaaaaaaat,wait a minute Watkins interrupted."Are you telling me,it's
HERE,in this house,right now? How did you manage THAT?" Wilder smiled."It was in my contract.If the experiment wre rejected it becomes MY property,and it WAS ideed rejected. They TRIED to fight me on that,but you can imagine how far they got.Anyway,would you like to see him?" Watkins nodded."Come with me,Wilder said. He led him away from the living room and into his kitchen. On the North wall was a door,and when Wilder opened it,Watkins saw a series of stairs that led downward. The basement. With Watkins in tow,Wilder quickly began to descend the stairs.

To Be Continued.......... .....

Posted on: October 15, 2009, 02:04:33 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Three:
Wilder's basement was both finished and furnished. It had the appearence of a small apartment,complete with bathroom,kitchen,living room,and one bedroom.In the living room was a sofa,reclining chair,loveseat,and an ottoman which rested beneath the recliner.in the center of the room was a small coffee table. Set upon the south wall was a huge tv,which Watkins estimated had to be at least 96 inches. "Ever think of renting ths place out,Watkins asked."No,Wilder replied. At the north end of room was a small hallway.Watkins followed Wilder,as he led him down the hall,at the end of which was a door."The bedroom,Watkins asked."No,answered Wilder."This room is an addition.
My ex wife had it done when she lived here,but we never atually DID anything with it.She couldn'tmake up her mind,Wilder laughed."Anyway,this is where HE is." Before opening the door Wilderknocked."Snailguin,he said."I'm coming in! I have a guest with me,he'd like very much to meet you!"Confused by what he had just heard,Watkins asked "SNAILGUIN?"
"You'll see,Wilder said.He then opened the door.When the two walked in,Watkins wascompletely astounded by what he beheld. It was about six feet away from him,a creature unlikeanything he had ever seen.It stood about six feetin hieght,it's upper body that of a penguin,while the lower half seemed to disappear into a large brown shell.At the top of it's head were two antenna,grey in color."MY GOD,Watkins said aloud."YOU MADE THAT!!" Walder then gave his friend a VERY sternlook."I prefere to think of "THAT",as HIM.He's very intelligent you know.He even TALKS." Leaning towardWilder,Watkins whispered "It-,I mean HE talks? He understands us then?""Yes,said Wilder.
The pair approached the creature that Wilder had refered to as the "Snailguin."
"Snailguin,Wilder said."I'd like you to meet my VERY good friend Dr.Jeremy Watkins." With a
squeaky high pitched voice the creature before them responded "It's nice to meet you Dr.Watkins.I'm,well,I guess my name is..........Snailgu in." After it had been silent for several moments Wilder said"Go aheadJeremy.Say something." Then Watkins said "Uuuuuuuum yeah.It's nice to meet you Mr.ummm Snailguin.Look,I'm sorry,it's just that I...well-
"Wasn't expecting something like ME,the Snailguin interupted in his high squeaky voice."I
understand completely Dr.Watkins.Dr.Wilde r has told me that I'm the only "Snailguin" in existance."
At this Dr.Wilder said "Now Snailguin. Dr.Watkins is a very nice man. There's no reason t be rude." Several moments later Watkins said "Uummmm Will,I need to talk to you alone." As the two exited the
room Watkins turned and said "It's nice meeting you Snailguin.I need to talk to Dr.Wilder for a fewminutes.We'll be back very shortly. When Watkins had closed the door behind him,the two made their way through the basement and back up the stairs. "Will,Watkins said."I think you KNOW what I'm going to say."

To Be Continued.......... ..................

« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 03:17:46 PM by ericb » Report to moderator 66.67.45.16 (?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:50 am

Chapter Four:
"And just What ARE you going to say,Wilder asked. Waykins sighed. Lookingdirectly into the eyes of is friend he said "Look. You cant really be planing on keeping.....THAT!"Returning the very same look he had recieved,Wilder said "and what would you HAVE me do,turn him over to the government to be experimented on,or at the very least, live his entire life as a PRISONER,while THEY try to find out what makes him 'tick'? That IS hat would happen,you know.They would treat him as though he were some kind of FREAK or animal. He's an intelligent being with extraordinary abilities. So,Jeremy,what would you HAVE me do?"
"Will,Watkins said,The truth is,I have no idea what you SHOULD do. But
keeping it-sorry HIM here with you,is out of the question.Do you know what would happen if
anyone fond out? Then there's the blasted government.Will,i hope you don't think that the
FEDS are just gonna sit on this." After several moments Wilder said "I know that sooner or
later the government will try SOMETHING. I've already thought of that. But,it's something I'm GOING to deal with,when the time comes. And as for OTHER people finding out,well Jeremy,IWANT THEM TO."
With a look of utter disbelief upon his face Watkins said "WHAT? You CAN'T possibly be serious.You WANT people to KNOW about him? How the HELL do you think they're going to React to HIM. And to YOU for that matter,once they find out that YOU created him? Let's be realistic here.Will,people will NEVER accept him,and you know it."
Unable to hide his feelings of disappointment Wilder said softy "I can
already see that ONE person hasn't." "Wait a minute,Watkins responded."Let's not even GO
there. It's not THAT at all Will.I'm only stating a fact here.And the fact is,somehow you seem toTHINK that a society where people often discriminate against,sometimes even KILL other PEOPLE,based on race,color and religion,is going to turn around and WELCOME your friend down there into it.I just can't see that happening,and if you were thinking clearly,niether wouldyou. Will,please,listen to me here.If YOU reveal HIS existanceI'm telling you,the reaction will NOT be good."
For what seemed like an eternity,BOTH men were silent.Then Wilder said "Look.I'm well aware of how people will react at first.But in tme that WILL change. I CAN'T keep himhidden forever Jeremy,and I won't. The Snailguin,is someone who can change the world,and intime,YOU,and everyone else, will come to see that. Please.PLEASE.Trust me on this."
Realizing that there wa nothing he could say that would change his friend'smind Dr.watkins remained silent. As they were still at the top of the basement stairs,wilder then extended his left hand toward a lever he had installed near the doorway.Once Wilder hadpulled it,Watkins was amazed to see how the steps fell inward,forming a ramp."That's so he canget up and down,Wilder said softly."Obviously,having no legs he can't climb up and down
stairs."As Watkins continued to remain silent "Wilder called to the Snailguin saying "Snailguin! Can you come up here please?! Remember when i promised you a ride in the car?! Well,come on,let's go!"
Watkins now completely baffled by what he had just heard said "Whaaaaaaat?" Smiling,wilder responded "There's a small conveniance store about a mile or so away.I'm goingthere to pick up a few things. And I'm taking SNAILGUIN with me."

To Be Continued.......... ......
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:53 am

Chapter Five:
Watkins remained silent.Within his own mind,he was now not only
begining to question the judgement of his friend,but now,his sanity as well. "It will take him
some time to get up here,Wider said."He moves rather slowly". Finally,Watkins broke his
silence asking"Will,you mentioned before that he has extraordinary abilities. Exactly WHAT abilities does he have?"
With a smile wilder answered "Well,for one thing the Snailguin is FAR stronger physically,than anyone or ANYTHING on the planet!! I've tested his strength
Jeremy.Not too long ago,he was outside in my backyard. Don't worry,noone saw him,I put
up a huge wooden fence arounf my backyard. But Jeremy,he lifted my car, that's right my CAR over his head!! He did t pretty easily too!! If his strength has a limit,then I couldn't even BEGIN to calculate what it is!!!"
"So, he's super strong,Watkins said. "Yes,but that not all,Wilder
said.So far,I've discovered some OTHER attributes as well. He's invulnerable!! Competely
invulnerable!! I discovered this not too long after I brought him home. I was in my garage.
I came in to answer my house phone. My garage caught fire,it was MY fault,I'd left a lit
cigarette burning in there. The whole place went up.Snailguin,was in the yard,he thought
that I was still in there,and went in to save me. He not only survived the fire,Jeremy,there
wasn't so much as a scratch on him!!"
"That doesnt make him completely invulnerable Watkins said."He might just somehow be immune to fire." With a heavy sigh,Wilder said "No.You don't get it. With hispermission, I was able to TEST his invulnerablity to see-
"TESTED,Watkins interupted.Will,Will,please....... don't tell me you did things to him just to see whether or not he can be hurt. DON'T TELL ME THAT!!" "I DID test him,Wilder responded. And I've discovered that he has other powers too. For example-
"I don't think I want to hear anymore,Watkins again interupted."Please,no more." By now, the Sanilguin had reached the bottom of the ramp,and was slowly inching his way to the top.Watkins was quick to notice that as he moved the snailquin left a trail of slime afer him,much in the manner of a normal snail.As he watched the Snailguin move Watkins thought "I'm glad I'm not the one who has to clean THAT up." Within two minutes the Snailguin had reached the top of the ramp.
"I'm sorry I'm so slow,the Snailguin said,in his high pitched squeaky voice. Wilder then smiled."You have nothing at all to be sorry about. Now come on,give me your wing,the car is parked in the back." Wilder then took hold of the Snailguins right wing and began to move through the kitchen toward the back door,pulling the Snailguin along after him as he went. Watkins,followed them,all the while being careful as not to slip on the trail of slime that the Snailguin left behind him as he moved. Dr.Wilder proceded to pull the Snailguin along after
him,down a ramp he had installed at the back door in place of steps.
Sure enough,Wilder's car was parked in the back. Still behind them,Watkins watched as Wilder opened the front passenger's door. "i had to remove the seat,Wilder said. "It was the ONLY way he'd fit." Once he ad assisted the snailguin into the
car, he shut the doors saying "Jeremy,do you want to come with us? This is Snailguin's
very first car ride. i'd like for you to come along."
For a moment Watkins considered remaining behind. He saw no good in what Wilder was about to do. How were people going to react to this unique being
Wilder had created? No,this is not going to be good at ALL,he thought. Ultimately,his
long time friendship with Wilder would prevail,as Wilder said "Ok. I'll go with you."
Watkins then walked around the car,and got in by the left side. Then Wilder got in,put the key in the ignition,as as he pulled out of the driveway he said "Snailguin.It's time for you to meet the outside world." for the next few minutes,all was silent. Then Watkins said "I haven'tseen you smoke a cigarette since I've been here.Did you quit?"
"After the fire,Watkins answered. About two minutes later,they had
arrived at the store.Once all three had exited the car,Wilder took hold of the Snailguin's right wing and pulled him along after him.As the three entered the store,a very uneasy feelingcame over Watkins.

To Be Continued.......... ......
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:22 pm

ahh you have it here too, as i said it draws readers in instantly, i love the suspense it holds within it, it engages readers into the conversation both of the characters are having, and the snailguin well who cant love him? lol.
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:43 am

ok that was the reporter vikki reporting her thoughts from Moscow lol

errr eric i lobe it but there's one thing i didnt like, it took me like an hour to read it haha well im looking forward to know how it'd finish...YAY I'm reading a story!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://kellyclarksonlovers.forumotion.com
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 am

Thans Yara. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 pm

lol moscow? wow i was reporting from moscow! awesome!
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:21 am

hiya you two.Thanks both of you for your comments. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:52 am

Chapter Six:
As they entered the store,Watkins observed the cashier as she
tended to a male customer. Niether had yet noticed the trio. "Now you wait right here by the
door" said wilder."Dr.Watkins and I Will be back in a few minutes." As they made their way
through the store, Wilder said "All I need is some eggs and milk." Why Wilder had chosen
to leave the Snailguin by the door was obvious. He didn't want for anyone to slip on the
trail of slime the the snailguin always left behind him whenever he moved.
As Wilder carefully selected his items,watkins observed the door as
it opened and closed every few seconds. From where they were a male voice could be
heard from the front of the strore saying "HEY!! What the HELL is this THING!? " Then,a
few moments later Watkins and Wilder heard a female voice saying "I think it just
moved! Is that thing.............. .ALIVE!?"
"We need to get up there............NO W,Watkins said. Quickly,Wilder
succured his items and then he and Watkins made their way to the front of the store.
Again they heard the males voice saying " I don't know about y'all,but this THING creeps
ME out!"
Upon reaching the front of the store,the two noticed a group of
around nine people gathered in a circle around the snailguin. From behind the counter
the cashier was leaning to her right,as she was trying to see what it was that was
causing such a comotion. "Excuse me everyone,she said."Can I ask what's wrong?"
Then,from within the gathered crowd came a high pitched
squeaky voice saying "Hi.I'm Snailguin.How are all of you?" Slowly,every person who'd
gathered around the Snailguin began to step back. "Oh no,Watkins thought to
hmself."Trouble". From the crowd a young man,around 19 or so years old slowly made
his way toward the Snailguin.Holding his hand was a young woman around 5'6'',with
blonde hair.She was very attractive."Hey,the young man said."You can talk!!"
"Yes,I can talk,the Snailguin responded. The young woman
who was with him smiled."I think he's cool,she said.She wore blue jeans,black sneakers,
and a black T-shirt. Turning toward her the young man who was dressed in blue
jeans,black sneakers,a black T-shirt,and leather jacket said "I like him too." Then,turning
back toward the unique creature before him he asked "Now,what did you say your
name was again? Snailguin?"
Before the Snailguin could give an answer the young man and his
female companion were rudley shoved aside by a very large man. this man around 6'5" and
350 lbs,had long dark hairand a thick dark beard. He wore black jeans,and a leather vest
over his extra large white t-shirt. This man also wore black motorcyle boots.
After he had shoved the young pair aside,the man screamed
"What the HELL!!? You two GEEKS like this.........THING!? I'll tell you what is is.It's a darn
FREAK,is what is is! Someone needs to get ....THIS the hell out of here." The young man
was about to respond,only to have his mouth covered by the left hand of his female
companion."Don't say a word,she whispered."That guy's alot BIGGER than you." As
Watkins and Wilder approached they caught sight of a large, horned,flaming skull upon
the back of the man's vest. Above it were the words:DEMON LORDS.
"Why don't you like me,the Snailguin asked,his voice showing a
great sadness as he spoke these words. "What did I do to you?" As the bewildered
crowd looked on,the man balled up is right fist,and with all his might he struck the
Snailguin square in his beak.While the Snailguin was unaffected bythe blow,such was not
the case for the man who had struck him. He dropped rapidly to his knees,all the while
screaming in agony. As he clutched his right hand he screamed "That...THING just broke
my blasted hand!"
By now,Wilder and Watkins had reached the Snailguin. Watkins
then said to the injured man "You broke your OWN hand,when you hit him,you IDIOT!"
He then turned toward Wilder and said "Pay for you things.I'll take the snailguin to the car."
As Wilder made his way to the cashier,Watkins took the Snailguin's right wing into his
left hand,pulling him along as he exited the store. As they left the crowd was quick to
notice the trail of slime that the snailguin left behind him as he moved.
Wilder quickly purchased his items and went outside to join them.
The crowd was still silent,save for the man on his knees. Still clutching his right hand, he
was now screaming profanities.When they had reached Wilder's car,Watkins opened the
front passanger's door,thinking to assist the Snailguin inside as Wilder put his items in the
trunk.
A few moments later,they hearda voice saying "That THING broke my
freaking hand,now it's gonna pay!" The man was now standing directly in front of the car. They
had been too preoccupied to have seen him coming out of the store after them. The man was
now wielding an metal pipe in his left hand. As he pointed it at the Snailguin he said "You
broke my hand FREAK! Now,I'm gonna break.....YOU!"

To Be Continued.......... ...
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:27 am

wow erm a lot of violence i wonder how this pans out...
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:34 am

Here it is:

Chapter Seven:
As the man began to advance toward the Snailguin,Watkins
postioned himself betwen the two. Seeing this,Wilder quickly raced to Watkins side.Then
he said"Just WHAT do you think you're gonna do with THAT?" The large man answered
"I'm gonna BASH that freaks BEAK throught it's skull,THAT'S what i'm gonna do!" And for
sevral moments,there was total silence. By now,the small crowd of people that had been
in the store was now outside,near the enterence. They too,were completely silent. Meanwhile,the store's cashier remained inside,as she looked out at the scene through the glass door.
What happened next,caught both Wilder and Watkins
completely off guard. The man moved rather quickly for one of his size,as he ran into both
Watkins and Wilder,sending both men tothe ground. And then,with his left hand,he swung his weapon with all of his might,stricking the Snailguin upon the side of his head. To his
suprise the pipe which he had used to strike the Snailguin was now broken in two,
although his would-be victim appeared to be completely unfazed by his assault. "What
the HELL are you,the man screamed.
No sooner had Watkins and Wilder gotten to their feet
than the snailguin said to them "Both of you.....GET BACK!" Wilder then took hold of
Watkins right arm."I suggest we listen to him,he said. With a firm hold on Watkins' arm,
Wilder began to run. "What's going on,Watkins asked."Why are we running?" "Just
MOVE,Wilder screamed.
When they were thirty or so feet away from the car,
Wilder stopped and turned around. "Will,Watkins said,what's going on? By GOD,we
can't just leave him there with that guy.Why did we run!?" With a smile upon his
face Wilder said to Watkins "You'll see.Just watch.
After watching Wilder and Watkins run,the man looked
into the Snailguin's eyes and said "Looks like both your friends BAILED on you freak."
The Snailguin began to slowly move toward the man saying "I'm sorry I have to do this.
I really am." Then the man screamed,"Do what you silly,funny looking freak!" The Snailguin
gave no answer as he continued t move toward the man in a very slow pace.
As he watched what was happened Watkins once again
asked "'What's going on?" When a monent had passed he spoke again."Will?" "His slime
trail Wilder said."Just watch his slime trail. Within seconds,they began to notice vapors,green
in color as they began to rise up from the ground,from the very trail of slime the the
Snailguin left behind him as he moved. These vapors seemed to take on a life of their own
as they transformed into a thick mist and quickly surrounded the Snailguin,as well as his
would-be assailant.
"What is THAT,Watkins asked."Whatever it is,it STINKS!"
"Just be glad you're not INSIDE that mist,Wilder said.After around 30 seconds the green
mist began to slowly disipate. What the saw next was that the very hostile man was now
lying on the ground,face down,around five feet away from the Snailguin. As the two made their
way back to the car,Watkins asked "Will,WHAT just happened? He didn't KILL that guy,did he?"
"I'll explain all about this later,Wilder said."And NO,he isn't DEAD,but he'll be out like a light
for QUITE awhile.But now,we need to ust get out out here!"
As the pair attempted to help the Snailguin into the car,two
men from the crowd now approached them.One of them,a tall man in is early twenties
screamed"You're not going ANYWHERE!" As he looked down upon the unconscious man
lying at his feet he asked "Just WHAT did that THING do to this guy?"
Turning toward them,Wilder said "He's not dead.Just
unconscious.He'll be ok.Snailguin was only defending himself,he didn't want to hur-
"SnailWHAT ,the man interupted."SnailGUIN,Wilder answered. As Watkins resumed
attemping to aid the Snailguin into the car,still another man running in their direction,
carrying a large plastic garbage can.Before Watkins could get the Snailguin into the car,
the man raised the can oer the Snailguin's head,dumping all of it's contents on him. Seeing
this the other two men began to laugh.
"Watch this,the man to Wilder's left said.Like his friend,he
to was in his early twenties.He was holding in his right hand,a large plastic cup,covered,
with a straw going into the cup through it's cover. He hurled the cup in the direction of the
Snailguin,strinking him in his head and spilling all of it's contents on him."That DOES it,
Watkins screamed.With he left hand,he struck the man with the garbage can on the
right side of his jaw,sending him to the ground.Wilder did the same to the man on
his left.He too,was sent immediatly to the ground. Niether man seemed to move after
being struck. "Im normally a non violent man,Wilder said to the man to his right."But if
you want a fight,well now you've got one!"
"Alright,Alright,the man responded.He placed both hands
up in front of him as he backed away from Wilder saying"Just let me help my friend here,
you WHACKED him pretty good!" Wilder nodded. As the man was tending to his fallen
friend,Wilder now noticed that the cashier in the store was on the phone. "Jeremy,he
said."The POLICE are going to be here REAL soon. We NEED to leave.......NOW!"
Quickly,they assisted the Snailguin into the car. When
everyone was inside,Watkins sped out of the parking lot. All three were quiet as he
drove toward his home.

To Be Continued.......... ............
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:12 am

yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy looking forward for some more...ALOT more lol
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:07 am

Thanks Yara.I will update again soon. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
Admin
Admin
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:01 am

lol yeah cant wait
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Thanks Yara. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:04 am

Eric, it's well i think that portrays how people can act to those who are slightly umm "different" to themselves, it actually shows how horrid ppl can be to others who aren't like themselves, a lot of violence i will say , like just woah, i'm not a fan of violence to be honest, but the message it can send out well the message that i picked up from it is a true thing, i wonder what goes on with snailguin next and wonder if...the police manage to hunt them down.. will soon find out eh? lol, keep it up its going good.
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:01 am

Thanks for your analesis Vikki.I'm sorry about the violence. i just think it's nessecary,to prove my point in some cases.And the fact that snailguin is in a sense a super hero. After all,where would Superman be if he didn't have some bad guy to punch out? all those powers of his wouldn't be worth anything,if a the writer didn't provide him with fights to get into. But yeah,this story is meant to teach alot of lessons,and i see you already got the point about being treated differently for being being different. I'm glad you lied it Vikki.It means alot to me that you do.Thank you very much. to both you and Yara,for all of you're support.Both of you,God bless you.I'm glad to have friends like the two of you,I really am. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:38 pm

yw!, hey dont be sorry about the violence, it shows relevance, if not it wouldn't be possible to portray the snailguin's power's/abilities. Yea it's good the lessons are in there and they are true, and it's good how they are fitting in with the story in order for it the give out the message to the readers. keep it up, i'll look forward to the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:25 am

Thank you Vikki. God bless you. Here it is:

Chapter Nine:
Once they were inside Wilder's home,the Snailguin
immediately made his way toward the basement. "Snailguin,Wilder said."I'd really like
to talk to you. Please.Stay up here." The Snailguin continued to remain silent as he
slowly approached the ramp. "Snailguin,Wilder said."I'm very,VERY sorry. I had NO idea it
would be like THAT." Still,the Snailguin remained absolutely silent as he slowly began to
decend down the ramp.
As he stood behind Dr.Wilder,Watkins said "Obviously,he's VERY
upset.To be honest,I can't say that I blame him one bit. Will,you NEVER should have made
him go with you." As he turned around to face Watkins,Wilder replied "I-I had NO idea any
of THAT was going to happen."
"You had NO Idea,asked Watkins,his voice now filled with a harshness
he'd never before used toward his friend. You had NO idea,he asked again."You HAD to know
that some people might not react too well to him." Wilder sighed. Then he said softly
"Jeremy.I knew that some people might not understand him at first.But,I never EVER thought
that things would get THAT bad at the store. You have NO idea how bad I feel right now."
"Will,Watkins asked."What are you going to do now?" For a moment
Wilder fixed his gaze toward the basement. Then,looking back at Watkins he answered " For
now,I'm ust going to leave him be.He's upset,and no doubt wants to be left alone. But later on,
I'm GOING to have a talk with him. I CAN'T let what happened tonight discourage him. I DON'T
want him to be afraid of the world. Sooner or later he's GOING to have to put this behind him."
After several moments passed Watkins said "Will,I'm NOT trying to
tellyou what to do here,but I DO hope you'll take my advice. Please,whatever you do,PLEASE,
don't make him do anything unless you are absolutely SURE he's prepared for what's out there. If you FORCE him into another situation like he just went though,I'm telling you.......it may KILL
him."
A look of confusion appeared on Wilder's face as he said "Kill him?
You don't seem to understand.I don't know if anything on Earth CAN kill him." At this Watkins shook his head. Speaking softly,yet firmly he said "Oh,I'm afraid YOU'RE the one who doesn't seem
to understand Will.You don't have to literally physically die,in order to FEEL dead.I know what
it's like to be dead INSIDE,and I can tell you that when I looked into Snailguin's eyes as we
were helping him into the car tonight,I saw someone who's all but at that point. Please,for
HIS sake,and YOURS,be careful what you do from this point on. Please."
Wilder began to feel as a child being lectured by a parent.
However,realizing that there was truth in his friends words he said softly "I understand."
The two men then went into the living room and sat on the couch.Siezing his TV remote from
the coffee table he clicked on the TV. "Wow,he said.Dallas is beating the Bills 230-0. And it's
STILL only the third quarter!" After seeing the score,Watkins laughed as he said "I think
next year,the Bills should draft my five year old niece in the first round! Or maybe start
bribing the refs, if ANY team could use it,it's THAT one!"
For the next several minutes they discussed the game.Then,
Watkis said "So Will. You never told me exactly HOW Snailguin did what he did to that
guy tonight. You know,that mist he surrounded himself with? I mean,I got an idea,but
please,confirm it for me?" Wilder smiled."Simple,he said. The Snailguin can,AT WILL, add
a substance into the slime trail that he creates as he moves. By itself this substance would
PROBABLY be harmless,but when COMBINED with the slime trail,the result is a non lethal
but VERY potant GAS.It's effects are nearly instantanious,so unless you're prepared for it,
you'd find yourself out cold for quite awhile once he unleashes it. I GUARENTEE,that guy
at the store is STILL uncouncious,and probably will be for the next several hours."
"I thought it was something along those lines,Watkins said. But,
how did you discover he could do that?" "Actually,Wilder answered,he knew from day one
that he could do that." Smiling yet again,he said "I asked him to give a demonstration one
day. He was hesitant at first,but eventually he gave in. I found myself with a MASSIVE
headache when I woke up severalhours later!" After a moment of silence both men laughed.
For the next few minutes niether spoke as their attention drifted
back to the football game. After the Cowboys scored another three touchdowns in as many
minutes Watkins looked at Wilder and asked "So.Is there anything ELSE that Snailguin can do?
"Well,Wilder anwered,actually yes there is. He has the ability to-"
Before Wilder could finish his sentence,they heard a loud pounding
as someone was knocking on the front door.

To Be Continued.....
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:48 am

Chapter Ten:
As Wilder moved toward the door,Watkins said "I'm gonna turn
the game off.I think we KNOW who won." After using the remote to switch off the TV,
Watkins stood up. As Wilder opened the door he thought "God.I hope it's NOT the police."
When Wilder opened the door,he immediately recognized the
young couple standing there. "What in the WORLD are YOU doing here,he screamed."We
FOLLOWED you the young man said. "I'm sorry,we were just,well,worried about the
SNAILGUIN." "Get inside........NOW,Wilder said as he took hold of them,pulling them
both inside his house.
Once they were inside,he poked his head out of the doorway.
He bagan to look around in order to insure that THEY,in turn,hadn't been followed.
Seeing noone about,he quickly shut,and locked the door. Watkins shook his head at
Wilder.He didn't say anything. He didnt need to.Wilder had a very good idea what he
was thinking.
Wilder looked upon the young couple with a harsh gaze that
made the two feel extremely uncomfortable. "Do you realize what you've done,he asked.
"Is someone would have followed YOU....." "Look,the young man said softly."We're
sorry,REALLY.We didn't mean any HARM,we were just worried about the Snailguin. Those
guys at the store treated him Awefull.We ust wanted to see how he was."
For about a minute noone spoke. Then,the young man said
"Well,We'll be going now.I'm sorry we bothered you." Asthey moved toward the door,
Wilder said "Wait.Please don't go.Look,I'm sorry.I'm not angry with you. It's just that...
well...you need to understand my position here. I appreciate your concern for the Snailguin.
In fact,if you'd like,I'll go downstairs and let him know he's got visitors.Please...d on't leave."
The young man smiled. "Really,he asked."Cool! We'd like to see
him." Wilder nodded,then turned around and disappeared into the kitchen. Once he was gone,
Watkins said "So.What are your names anyway?" "I'm Jake,the young man said."This is my
girlfriend Tammy." Watkins smiled. After shaking hands with both of them he said "I'm
Jeremy Watkins. My friend is William Wilder.This is HIS house. HE created the Snailguin!"
"Did you help him,Tammy asked."No,Watkins said smiling. "Actually,I
just found out about him tonight myself." "OOOOOH,Jake said."I bet you were real shocked
when you first saw him,huh?" Again,Watkins smiled."So,how did he make him,Tammy
asked. "You have to ask him,said Watkins."HE'S the geneticist.I'm purely a MEDICAL doctor."
Upon his return,Wilder said "I'm very sorry,but Snailguin's asleep
right now.He's had a very tough night,so I don't want to wake him.But,I will let him know you
both stopped by.In fact,if you'd like to come by another time and see him,you're more than
welcome."
With excitment in her voice Tammy said "We'd like that. "Will,
Watkins said. "Jake and Tammy here wanted to know exactly HOW you created Snailguin."
Smiling,Wilder said " It's a complicated process,but I will try to explain things to you the
next time you're over. SOME of it anyway. But,I can't give away ALL my secrets." The young
couple laughed.
"So,how does he sleep anyway,Jake asked. "Does he sleep in a bed
like people,or in his shell.After all,he IS a SNAILguin." Tammy then nudged Jake's arm. "That's
kinda rude to ask that,don't you think?" "No,no,not at all,Wilder said. "And yes,he does
sleep inside of his shell. When he's tired,it's easy for him to just pull his body into it,just
like a snail would."
A moment later,a ringing sound was heard coming from inside of
Tammy's purse. "Oh,she said."My phone.Sorry,just let me get this." Taking it out of her
purse,she answered it. "Hello?" Moments later she said "Yes mom.Me and Jake are on our
way over now.We just got delayed,that's all." After several more moments she said "Ok
mom.We're on our way over.Love ya.Bye." After she hung up,Tammy said "Jake,we gotta go
now. As they were on their way toward the door,she said to the two men "Don't worry.We're
not gonna tell ANYONE about YOU or the Snailguin." "Thank you,Wilder said.
Wilder unlocked the door. As he opened it for them,Jake said "It
was nice meeting you BOTH of you. We'll be back to see you,and SNAILGUIN,as soon as we
get time." "It was nice meeting you too,Wilder said."Thanks for stopping by." He then watched
as the two got into a car that was parked directly in front of the house. Jake was the one
who was driving. Once the car had disappeared from view,Wilder again shut the door.
"I hope you know what you're doing Will,Watkins said. Wilder,
realizing his friend's suspicians said "They seem like nice kids. I think it would be very good
for Snailguin to have friends.Anyway,I will watch things very carefully.If I even THINK they're
up to something,I'll put an end to it."
"Good,Watkins said." I just HOPE they're sincere,and that they
DON'T end up telling anyone." "For NOW,I think they are,Wilder said."After all,they could have
EASILY led the police here,if they wanted to.Or anyone else for that matter. And
remember,THEY were real nice to Snailguin in the store." "I know,Watkins said."But please,
Just be careful,ok?" After a moment,Wilder said "promise,I will."
Once again,Watkins sat on the couch. "I SHOULD be leaving now,he
said."My WIFE was expecting me home over an hour ago.But there's something I think I
NEED to discuss with you." "How IS Joyce anyway,Wilder asked.Watkins answered,"Oh
she's fine.You'll be happy to know that her career's going great.Shes become a great doctor.I'll
let her know you asked about her." "Thanks Jeremy,Wilder said. "I'm happy for her,she's
wanted to be a doctor for as long as I can remember. I'm glad she made it."
A few moments later,Wilder too,sat on the couch."What you want
to discuss with me,he said,I take it it's about Snailguin." "Yes,Wilder said. A deep
concern then filled his voice as he said "Will,it's obvious that when you created him,you
intended for him to be HUMAN. Yet...well...that didn't happen,and I don't think it's
hard to figure out why. Will,I guarentee you that SOMEONE sabotaged your experiment.
I think it's important that you find out just who it was."

To Be Continued........
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:50 am

Chapter Eleven:
"Sabotage,Wilder asked."Jeremy,I-I,don't see how that's even
possible." After he had said this,Watkins got up off of the couch. He took two steps forward
and then turned around. "Now I KNOW you didn't use penguin and snail DNA in your
experiment. So,unless you INTENDED for him to turn out the way he did,your experiment
was sabotaged."
"Of Course,I didn't use penguin or snail DNA,Wilder shouted.
And I DID intend for him to be Human!But somehow,I must have miscalculated when I
constructed his form!" Realizing his friend's frustration toward his suggestion Watkins said
"Now,calm down Will.I'm only telling you this,because that's what it seems like to me.
Sabbotage." Several moments later Wilder said softly "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. But,
there's no way that experiment could have been sabotaged Jeremy. Because of it's very
nature,that lab was VERY heavily guarded,EVEN at night. Noone,I mean NOONE,was allowed
into that lab except for me."
"Noone at all,Watkins asked."Well,Wilder answered,noone
EXCEPT for the man the government had sent to watch the final stages of the experiment.It
was the day Snailguin was created.He was already in the lab waiting for me when I
walked in.Guy,didn't seem too enthusiastic about it either. He acted like it was a waste
of his time for him to even be there." Watkins eyes widdened. "Hmmmmmmm,he said.
"Hold on a minute Jeremy,Wilder said. "Are you thinking that
HE had something to do with the experiment going wrong? But why? It wouldn't make
ANY sense.Why would the GOVERNMENT want me to work on this project,spend BILLIONS
on it,then turn around and sabotage it?" For several moments Watkins looked in the
direction of the basement. Then,looking back at Wilder,he said "I really don't know.But
SOMETHING about thisjust isn't right."
"Tell me Will,he continued,except for the man who was with you
THAT day,did you deal with anyone directly? From the goverment I mean." "No,wilder said.
"I recieved all of my orders from Dr.Samuel Murphy,he's the one who runs the entire
facilitity. " Several seconds passed."So,Watkins said, the government dealt directly
with this Dr.Murphy and noone else?" "Yes, Wilder said.
"Will,Watkins said."Something's just NOT right about this. YOU'RE
the one working on the project,but the government doesn't deal with YOU directly at all? And
like you said,it wouldn't make ANY sense to sabotage a project THEY spent BIlLIONS on.
I don't believe for ONE second that a miscalculation on YOUR part would have resulted in the
SNAILGUIN. I could be wrong,YOU'RE the genticist,NOT me. But even so......For all you know
the government might not have had ANYTHING to do with ANY of this.Either way,this NEEDS to
be loked into.And I mean EVERYTHING,from this "Dr.Murphy,to this "CONTRACT" that the
government supposedly made with you THROUGH him."
Wilder sighed."Will,Watkins said."Nothing about any of this
feels right." "I just can't believe Dr.Murphy would be involved in anything wrong,Wilder said. He wasn't
ONLY my employer,he was also my friend." " A 'friend' who FIRED you,Watkins said. As he rose
up from the couch Wilder said "He had his reasons.Alot of money was riding on this project."
"I hope you understand,Watkins said."I'm only trying to help you
here. NOTHING about ANY of this seems right. SOMETHING'S going on,I don't know what,but
if you ask me,this whole thing seems pretty darn suspicious."
For about a minute Wilder remained silent. While he felt a deep
appreciation for the concern of his friend,he couldn't bring himself to accept what Watkins was
suggesting:That SOMEONE,government,or no,had some hidden adjenda.And perhaps he was,and
STILL may be,SOMEONE'S unwitting pawn.Finally,HIS eyes began to widden,as a sudden
realization had dawned upon him. Seeing his expression,Watkins asked "What's wrong?"
Shamefully,Wilder lowered his head."What's wrong,Watkins asked again."Please,tell me."
"My God,Wilder said."How could I have been so stupid? I should have
known from the start that something was wrong. See Jeremy,when ANYONE is asked by the
government to work on a 'Top Secret' project,that person is required to sign what is called a
non-disclosure form,an agreement not to disclose ANY information whatsoever regarding the
project,not even to their own FAMILY. JEREMY.....I was never required to sign such a form. In fact,
Dr.Murphy didn't so much as VERBALLY give me such an order."
"Nothing,Watkins said,about ANY of that,fits how the government
would have handled it.Look,I'm sorry.But a bell inside of me went off the moment you told me
how they let you bring him home.I just didn't see HOW they would ALLOW for something like
that in your contract." "A contract,which didn't include a non disclosure agreement,Wilder said.
"You have NO idea how I feel right now."
"Don't feel bad,Watkins said."I just think you were BLINDED by your
trust for this 'Dr.Murphy' guy. THAT could have happened to ANYONE. Butat least you know now,
that this man is either extremely incompetant,which I doubt,OR he was up to something from the
start.No matter what though,you can't just sit on this.You NEED to find answers."
"I know,Wilder said."Look can you do me a favor tommorow
morning? I'm going to be leaving here early,about say 5 am.I'm going to the lab.You wouldn't
mind maybe stopping by and keeping an eye on Snailguin while I'm gone,would you? I just
don't want him left alone for long." "Well,Watkins said."I DO have to work tommorrow,but that's
the advantage of running your own clinic.You get to makeyour OWN hours.Sure.I'll stop by."
"Thanks,Wilder said.If I'm gone when you get here,there will be a key
under the doormat." Watkins didn't have to ask his next question.He KNEW why Wilder planned to
visit the lab.Nontheless he asked anyway." Why are you going there?"
"Answers,Wilder said."Answers."

To Be Continued.......... .......
Back to top Go down
Vikki
Admin
Admin
Vikki

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:18 am

wow what a complete twist that was quite suspensful when there was the knock at the door and them young ppl were there..who knows coulda been at the door. the twist wow , i wonder what will happen when he goes to the lab, good job.
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 am

Thanks Vikki.I'm gonna post a new chapter read soon. thanks for your comments they mean alot.Oh,and I have you to thank for the slme trail thing.I wouldn't have thought of that on my own.As for flying well...........wait and see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Chapter Twelve:
5 AM. A balding man in a black suit,black shoes and a matching
tie raced up the steps toward the facility had run for nine years. As was the case every day,
this man was sure to arrive to this place long before every other doctor. And every day,he would
be greeted at the door by an armed security guard. His name was Samuel Murphy.
Today however,would be different. As he went up the steps,carrying
his black briefcase in his right hand,he noticed a figure standing quietly at the very top of the steps.
Murphy smiled when he saw this individual. When he reached him,he greeted him as he would
a friend he had not seen in many YEARS. He put both his hands upon the man's shoulders,and as
great excitment showed in his voice he said "Will!? How have you been!? I'm glad to see you!"
At this,William Wilder was silent. And then Murphy asked "What
brings you here?" Then,as Murphy reached into his coat and pulled out a pack of
cigarettes,Wilder said "You still smoke? I quit." As Murphy placed a cigarrette into his mouth
and lit it,Wilder said "I just thought I'd come by and see how everything is. I won't lie,I DO
miss this place."
Murphy puffed his cigarette. He spoke as he exhaled saying "Everything's
going as well as it CAN be,all things considered. Truth be told,it's just NOT the same around
here without you. Barely a moment had passed when he spoke again saying "Will. Letting
YOU go was one of the WORST decisions I ever had to make. But.....considering the
circumstances,I really had NO choice. I really hope that you understand that."
"I understand completely,said Wilder. "I'm just sorry that the
PROJECT didn't go as expected." After he had puffed his cigarette yet again,Murphy said
"Believe me.Iam too.Will,I've been wanting to stop by your house and see you.
Unfortnately,this place has been taking up waaaaaay to much of my time.How are you
holding up Will?" "I'm doing fine,Wilder answered.
Both were quiet as Wilder patiently waited for Murphy to finish
his cigarette. Then Murphy broke the silence saying "So.How IS that PROJECT of yours
doing anyway? I must say it suprised me when you decided that you wanted to take IT
home with you. I'm anxious to learn whether or not you've actually been able to TEACH
it anything." "HE is doing well,Wilder answered. "I've been able to teach HIM quite a bit,
not to mention what he's been able to learn on his own. MOST may see HIM as a mistake,
but to be honest I think that SNAILGUIN is the best thing I have EVER done."
"'Snailguin',Murphy said. Several seconds passed.Then,he said "I'm
glad you stopped by.I really think I should tell you something though,now that you're here.
Look.I know FULL WELL what it says in your contact,but really Will,don't be at all suprised
if THEY eventually decide that they want to take your 'Snailguin' away from you."
"THEY,asked Wilder as he tilted his head momentarily to the
right. "The government,Murphy answered. "Come on Will,we BOTH know that THEY can do
ANYTHING THEY WANT,contract or no. IF and WHEN they decide to take it from you,they will."
"Can't we referre to "IT" as "HIM",Wilder asked. "If you insist,Murphy said.
"How,Wilder asked,could they possibly BREACH my contract and
just TAKE him from me? THEY rejected him!" "Calm down,Murphy said."I'm just trying to
prepare you. "I'm sure they'll at some point decide that they have SOME use for him. And,when
they do,they WILL take him from you. You can,of course,sue them,and I'm sure you'd end up
getting a substantial amout of money. But THEY'LL be the ones who end up keeping your
SNAILGUIN,of THAT you can be sure."
For the next several moments Wilder stared at the ground.Then,
looking Murphy in his eyes he asked "And WHAT makes you think they'll come after him SAM?"
"Trust me,the balding man answered."It's only a matter of TIME. YOU'VE never dealt with them before. I have.
Wilder sighed. Not wanting Murphy to know that he suspected him
of anything,Wilder said "Is there ANY chance they we've both been set up for something?"
"Set up,asked Murphy. "What do you mean?" For a moment,Wilder was tempted not to
continue with this conversation. However,he did,saying "Is there any chance that the
individuals who contacted you were NOT from the government at all? The fact is,NOTHING
about what happened seemed right at all.For ONE thing NOONE dealt directly with ME at
all.Well,except for that ONE guy,and HE didn't seem very happy about the project at all. Then,
there's my contract. They seemed to agree to it waaaaay to easily. And WHY,why in the WORLD
wasn't I required to sign something like say.....A NON-DISCLOSURE FORM? Seems a bit SLOPPY
to me SAM. TOO sloppy."
"Will,Murphy said. "Do you think I'd just DEAL with people,without
KNOWING who they are,he laughed."Of course these people were from the government.
As for why they didn't contact YOU,I handled all the details personally.As for a non-
disclosure form,there was NO need. I was able to assure all involved that you were someone
who could be trusted." "And WHO exactly are these government officials,asked Wilder."I'm
sorry Will,I'm not at liberty to say." I see,Wilder said.
"Well,Wilder said. "I guess I'll be going.But PLEASE,do me a favor.
IF CERTAIN PEOPLE do decide that they want to somehow TAKE Snailguin away from me,tell
them they can forget it!" Seconds later he continued"Well,it's been good seeing you again. I'd
better be going home." Wilder then turned around,quickly descended the steps,and began to
move toward his car.
"Wait,Murphy yelled to him as he too,now ran down the steps. By the
time he'd caught up to Wilder,he was completely out of breath. "You REALLY should quit smoking,
Wilder said. After he had caught his breath Murphy said "Look.I wasn't going to say anything.
But,please,for your own good,listen to me.Within the next few weeks,a man will paying you a
visit Will.He's going to offer you a rather large sum of money in exchange for your Snailguin.
When he does,please be smart. Just TAKE the money."
"Whaaaaaat,Wilder asked. "Care to tell me exactly what's going on
here Sam? Let me rephrase that:What's been going on BEHIND MY BACK!?" Seeing that
Wilder's anger was beginning to mount Murphy said softly "Will.Please.Don't try to fight this.
THESE are the last people you want to fight against.For God's sake,please,listen to me on this."
Wilder then fixed a piercing gaze upon Murphy that,if looks could
kill,the man accross from him,would surely be dead.Now,SEETHING with anger Wider asked
"What 'people' are you referring to SAM!? Because,I don't think this has a DAMB thing to do with
the government! I'm right,aren't I!?" Murphy was now unwilling,perhaps UNABLE to look
Wilder in his eyes. he felt as though the word "SHAME" was written uopn his own forhead.
"Will,he said.I-
"NO,Wilder interrupted."If you're going to LIE to me,or KEEP things from
me,then don't even say a word!I REALLY don't need any more LIES,no more DECEPTIONS!" Again,
Wilder made his way toward his car. "Have a nice life SAM,he said. "No Will,WAIT,Murphy screamed.
Then quickly changing to a softer tone he said"Please." Wilder stopped.Then Murphy said "Let's
talk in your car." Wilder nodded. The two were nearly to his vehicle when Wilder said "You'll have
to sit in the back.I took the seat out." " Ok,Murphy responded.
Once the two were inside the car,Murphy said "I didn't want you too
deeply involved in this Will. I was hoping to protect you,but I see you're not going to make that
possible." "Protect me,Wilder asked. "Protect me from WHAT!?" "If only you hadn't come here,Murphy said. "But I DID,Wilder resonded."And I WANT answers. WHAT'S GOING ON SAM?" "I don't know where to start,Murphy said."So I guess it would make more sense to you,if I just start from the beginning."
5:23 AM. Watkins noticed that the street was well lit up,as he pulled
his car up to the front of Wilder's house. As he got out of his car he thought "At least I'm not TOO
late. Maybe Snailguins still asleep."He began to walk toward Wilder's front door,when out of the
corner of his right eye,he caught sight of a familiar looking trail in Wilder's driveway. He then went
to the driveway and observed a slimetrail that went from the back of Wilder's house,to the end of
the driveway,and continued on into the street. A bad feeling came over Watkins as he noticed that
the slimetrail went on down the street,yet it's source was nowhere to be seen. His heart began to
race as he said aloud to himself "Oooooooooh nooooooo. He didn't."

To Be Continued.......... ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Arise Snailguin Arise.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kelly Clarkson Lovers :: Writing corner :: stories and thoughts-
Jump to: