Kelly Clarkson Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kelly Clarkson Lovers

For all Kelly Clarkson real fans and lovers

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arise Snailguin Arise.......

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Arise Snailguin Arise....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:05 am

Chapter Thirteen:
Looking down the street,Watkins saw no sign whatsoever of
the Snailguin. However,he was able to estimate that,considering the Snailguin's rate of
speed,as well as the time Wilder must have left his home,the Snailguin couldn't have gotten
very far. Realizing that Snailguin would never be able to fit into his car,Watkins began to run
down the street. Following the trail of slime,Watkins stopped once he reached the end of the
block. And then,looking to his left,he saw the Snailguin about twenty or so feet away,slowly
attempting to make his way down the street.
The Snailguin was not alone. Five youths,all teenagers,three boys
and two girls were standing on the sidewalk facing him. As the girls,and one of the boys
looked on,the other two boys began to pick rocks up from the ground. They then threw those
rocks at the Snailguin,one stricking him upon his shell,the other his head. At this,they all began
to laugh,all save one. The boy who had not thrown any rocks yelled "ALL RIGHT!! COME ON
GUYS!! LEAVE IT ALONE!!" "Yeah right,one of the other boys said as he looked around for
another rock.Finding one,he then picked it up,thinking to throw it at the strange creature
that he saw before him."I said,LEAVE IT ALONE,the one boy screamed.
Upon seeing what was taking place,Watkins was greatly enraged.
He began to run in the direction of the youths shouting"HEY! You wanna throw rocks? Try
throwing one HERE!" Once they saw this man running toward them,all five of the youths
bagan to run down the street. Although he was tempted to give chase,Watkins did not.
Instead,he stopped once he has reached the Snailguin.For a minute,Watkins stood in front
of him,watching as the teens disappeared from his view. Then,he turned around and faced
the Snailguin.
"Just WHERE do you THINK you're going,he demanded. And with his
high pitched squeaky voice the Snailguin answered. "I'm leaving,he said. "Why,Wakins asked.
"I think it's pretty obvious,Snailguin answered. "Im a burdon to Dr.Wilder. I don't know what he
expects of me,but whatever it is,I just CAN'T do it. LOOK at me Dr.Watkins. I'm a .....THING.....
a.....MISTAKE." Before Watkins could reply to this,Snailguin spoke again saying "I wish he had
never created me."
"Well,Watkins said."To be honest,I don't agree with EVERYTHING he's
done,but I know for a FACT that Dr.Wilder DOES care about you. He took you into his home,
didn't he? He takes care of you,doesn't he? You know,he COULD have just as easily left you
at that lab,and GOD only knows what would have happened to you then. But....we can't talk
here. Snailguin,I NEED for you to come back with me."
Watkins extended his right hand."Please Snailguin.Give me your wing.
"I'll take you back. Please." And the Snailguin,touched by Watkins compassion for him,placed
his left wing into his hand. Watkins then smiled."Come on,he said.Let's go."
The two made their way back to Wilder's house with Watkins pulling him along as he went.Every few seconds Watkins would look around to see if anyone else was about. He
saw noone. Once they had reached Wilder's home,Watkins brought the Snailguin up the
driveway and to the back door."Wait here,he said."I have to go in throught the front.I'll come
around and let you in."
While Snailguin waited,Watkins ran down the driveway and onto the
front porch. Obtaining the key that Wilder had left for him,he unlocked the door,went inside,and
made his way to the back.He unlocked the back door and went back outside. Again,he took
hold of the Sailgun's left wing,pulling him up the ramp and into the house.
"Now,said Watkins."I'm going to need a large bucket. Does Dr,Wilder
keep one around here?" "Downstairs,in the basements,Snailguin answered. "Why?" As
Watkins ran toward the basement and down the ramp he said "You'll see.
A few minutes later Watkins returned,carrying a large brown plastic
bucket. He moved quickly toward the sink,and began to fill the bucket with water.Once it was
filled,Watkins,with bucket in hand,then ran outside. Seconds later,he returned and began to fill
it again. When it was filled,he again ran outside,carrying the bucket. He repeated this over and
over,and when Snailguin noticed that Watkins was returning less and less frequently he
said to him "Dr.Watkins? Are you doing what I think you're doing?" "Yes,Watkins replied."I'm
getting rid of ANY traces of that SLIMETRAIL.I don't want ANYONE seeing it. Besides,if Dr.Wilder
came back and saw that,he'd know you left.And he wouldn't be happy with either of us,
especially YOU."
It took Watkins awhile to complete his task. Finally,he entered the
back door and with the bucket in his right hand,went back into the basement. When he came
back upstairs emptyhanded he said "There.All finshed." Thank you,Dr.Watkins,Snailguin said.
Watkins smiled."OOOOOOH NOOOOOOOO,he said."You owe me BIG." He smiled again at which
point the Snailguin knew that Watkins was only joking. "God must be on BOTH our side,Watkins
said. "Because NOONE saw what I was doing.I was worried that those kids might come back.
They didn't."
"Thank you,the Sailguin said again. Watkins nodded. Then he asked
"Just WHERE did you think you were going anyway?" "I don't know,Snailguin answered."Well,
Watkins said,just PROMISE that you won't do anything like that again,ok?" A few seconds
passed.Then Watkins said again "OK?" "I promise said Snailguin. "Good,Watkins said. "I
understand WHY you left,but Dr.Wilder DOES care about you.And what happened last night
well,how was he to know? Snailguin,he's right about something though,you CAN'T just stay
here in this house forever.You're GOING to have to face the world sooner or later.And it won't be easy Snailguin. Unfortunatly,there are alot of people in this world like those scumbags you met last night. But there ARE good people too.Oh,by the way,those two kids you met last night? That boy and his girlfriend. THEY came by to see you last night.They were worried about you.But you were sleeping,and Dr.Wilder didn't want to wake you.They said they'd stop back and see you when they had the chance.
Their names are Jake and Tammy."
"Really,asked the Snailguin."Yes,Watkins said. "Those kids followed
us from the store because they were worried about YOU. So,there ARE good people in this
world,don't forget that.And Snailguin? If you ever feel down about things,I'm sure Dr.Wilder
will always be there for you.And you know what? You can always come to ME too.Understand?"
"Thank you,Dr.Watkins,the Snailguin responded. For a minute niether spoke. Then,Watkins
looked at his watch."Hmmmmm,he said."Is something wrong,Snailguin asked."No,Watkins
said.I'm just wondering whats keeping Dr.Wilder."

To Be Continued.......... .
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:09 am

Chapter Fourteen:
"Ok,said Wilder."I want to know EVERYTHING. NO more secrets,
no more deceptions." "Well,Murphy said. "I guess I OWE it to you don't I? But you're not going
to like what I'm about to tell you." "Tell me anyway,demanded Wilder,clearly losing his patience
with the man in the back seat. "I didn't come here for my health."
"Well,Murphy said."It all started back in the 70's. The Cuban
Missle Crisis was over,but even so,alot of people were still scared Will,and with good reason.
The United States and the Soviet Union had come very close to nuclear war,and as far as some
were concerned,it was only a matter of time before it actually happened. So,in the late 70's,I
believe it was 78,a group of powerful and influential people put together an organzation that
they called Phoenix. Their goal was quite simple. If the war they believed was coming actually
happened,and the missles started flying,these people were determined that THEY would
survive,that THEY would rebuild civilizition."
"In order to achieve this,they selected people from all over the
world to join them,but ONLY the ones they considered to be the 'best and brightest' if you
know what I mean." Wilder nodded."PHOENIX,he said.Let me guess.They thought of themselves
as the 'ressurection' of all mankind? That through THEM,humanity would 'rise from the ashes'
after a nuclear war?"
"Correct,Murphy said."But,let me finish. See,these people had
fallout shelters built in various places all over the globe.Of course,only members of the
Phoenix organization knew that these places even existed. Well,the years went by,and when
the war they'd been preparing for didn't happen,the members of Phoenix decided to change
their obective. They'd become OBSESSED with the idea of rebuilding the human race. SO
obsessed that the leaders of this group decided that if a war wasn't going to happen
courtesy of the two superpowers,then THEY would bring about the end themselves."
"They tried more than once,and FAILED to get ahold of nuclear
and biological weapons.Thanks to the CIA,and other intelligence networks working together,
the individuals who were employed by Phoenix to aquire these weapons were caught and
prosecuted. These cases were kept from the public."
Murphy reached into his coat and,as he began to pull out his
pack of cigarettes Wilder said "No. I don't want you smoking in my car.""Alright,Murphy said
as he put them back into his coat."Now,where was I,he asked. Before Wilder could answer,
he said "Oh yeah.They were caught red handed. But even though they were caught the
Phoenix group itself remained intact.They were very careful Will,not to allow any information
concerning them to pass to people outside the group. EVEN the people they'd hired had NO
idea who exactly they were working for." "Makes sense,Wilder said."This way,if anyone were
caught,and from what you're telling me they were,they'd have no real information to give to
anyone who interrogated them." "Exactly,said Murphy.
"But by the late 90's it seemed as though Phoenix was going
to go under,Murphy said."The leadership began to squabble amongst themselves,and the
lower raking members no longer seemed to take the organization very seriously. It started
to look more like one of those 'secret clubs' a nine year old would start with his friends,than
an organization bent on some sort world reconstructon or dominance."
"However because of a change in leadership,Phoenix survived.
A man by the name of Joshuah took full command of them.He literally came out of nowhere
Will.Noone seems to know a darn thing about him. But the moment he took charge,he had
Phoenix up and running like a well oiled machine.He completely restructured the group,
recruited new members,and gave them a sense of organization and discipline they'd never
had before.And he did all this while STILL maintaining the HIGHEST level of secresy possible."
"Joshuah,Wilder asked.Murphy shrugged his shoulders. If you're
wondering his last name-forget it.Noone even seemed to know THAT much about him,much
less where he came from etc.etc. But it was JOSHUAH himself who contacted me a few years
back.He wanted me to work on a project for him.After I'd met with him quite a few times,he
bagan to trust me. He told me about Phoenix and offered me membership. I accepted."
"But as for the project he wanted,I knew that it was something
I couldnt do on my own.I needed help,someone BRILLIANT,but at the same time,wouldn't ask
questions if they believed that this project were being done for the government." "Me,said
Wilder. "Yes,Murphy responded. "You."
"The plan Murphy continued,was simple enough. YOU were to
create the very first geneticly enanced human being,a person far stronger and more intelligent
than any normal human on the planet.This being would be impervious to harm,immune to
disease,perfect in every way. Once this project was completed successfully,Joshuah was to
send someone to take your creation away. The experiment would be successful,Joshuah would
have what he wanted,and you'd believe that you'd served your country. But Will,I'd spoken to
Joshuah on your behalf. We planned to come to you at a later time,to tell you the truth,and
offer YOU a membership in Phoenix. But unfortunatly,the whole plan was screwed up when
your experiment was sabbotaged."
"Wait a minute,Wilder said."Are you saying YOU had nothing at all to do with that? Or that 'Joshuah' guy?" "No,answered Murphy."We didn't."

To Be Continued..........
Back to top Go down
ericb
KELLY
KELLY

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:27 am

Chapter Fifteen:
"You had NOTHING at all to do with it,asked Wilder. "No,Murphy
said. "Will,as soon as I found out what happened with the experiment,I contacted Joshuah.
The guy HE was supposed to send wasn't due to arrive until later that day. But as for the man
who was with you in the lab that day,we don't even know who he was. Except for you,and what
little we got of him on our cameras,he was never even seen."
"Huh,Wilder said. Murphy shrugged his shoulders. Then he said
"Noone seems to have any idea how that man even got into and out of the building." "That's
CRAZY,screamed Wilder."Maybe,Murphy said,but it's the truth.Whoever he was,he certainly
wasn't from PHOENIX. And I really doubt that he works for the government either."
"But anyway,Murphy continued,I did what I felt was best. I blamed YOU for the experiment's failure and terminated you. But Will,I only did it to protect you,to get you as far away from the situation as possible. But then YOU turned around and did something that
surprised the holy HELL out of me."
"I took the Snailguin home with me,Wilder said."Yes,Murphy
said."And by doing THAT,you...well...added another obsticle to the plan." "What I don't get
Wilder said, is if that guy wanted to sabotage my work,why didn't he simply destroy it. OR
insure that it was a COMPLETE failure.Why......a SNAILGUIN?! In fact HE was the one who
first reffered to him as that."
"I really wish I had those answers,Murphy said. "I wish I did.
For about a minute niether spoke. Then Murphy said "Please Will.Remember what I told you.
Joshuah himself WILL be paying you a visit. For your own good you're going to want to
cooperate with him." "What does he WANT with the Snailguin Sam,Wilder asked."He didn't
tell me,Murphy answered."But I think we both can guess what it is." "A weapon,Wilder said.
Until now,Wilder had been fighting to control his anger. No
longer able to keep his rage in check he screamed "Well,THAT is NOT going to happen!! EVER!!
This 'Joshuah' is NOT getting NEAR him!!" Murphy then spoke with a tone that was soft yet
harsh saying "YOU need to understand something. It IS going to happen. YOU only have ONE
option here. Cooperate.Make it easy on yourself."
"What the HELL made you get involved with these people,
Wilder screamed. Murphy didn't answer. Instead,he opened the car door.As he got out of
the car he said "I'm sorry Will.I really am." Murphy then shut the door and made his way
from Wilder's car toward the facility.As Wilder watched him,he placed his hands upon the
steering wheel,gripping it so hard that his knuckles trned white. "Calm down Will,he said
to himself.
He watched as Murphy went up the steps,and was met at
the door by an armed security guard. Once Murphy had disappeared inside the building,
Wilder started his car. He quickly pulled out of the driveway and drove home at 65 miles
per hour,ten miles over the legal speed limit. He barely slowed down when he turned into
his driveway.
As soon as he entered his home through the back door,
Wilder bagan to call aloud "Jeremy! Snailguin!" When there was no response he called
aloud for them again. "I'm here,Watkins said as he came up from the basement. "Is
Snailguin down there too,Wilder asked."Yes,Watkins said."And he just showed me something
INCREDIBLE! He can shoot lazers...LAZERS from his WINGS!!"
"I know,Wilder said."The protoplasm he's constructed of is
CONSTANLY absorbing cosmic radiation. He can manipulate this energy and project it through
one,or both or his wings. He's in complete control of how intense those 'blasts' of his are.
Ummmm,he didn't damage anything down there did he?" "Nooooo,Watkins said. "Snailguin
can actually deactivate those lazers of his if he wants rather than allow them to hit something.
I've never seen anything like THAT,not even in comic books!!" A look of surprise was now on Wilder's face. "What,Watkins asked."You didn't know he could do that?" "No,Wilder said."I didn't."
Wilder began to stare at the floor. Sensing that something was wrong,Watkins asked "Is everything ok Will? Did you find out anything?" Looking back at
Watkins,Wilder said "I found out quite a bit. And it's not good. I need to tell Snailguin." By now,Snailguin had made his way up the ramp and into the kitchen. Having heard what Wilder had just said he asked "What do you have to tell me?"

To Be Continued........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arise Snailguin Arise.......   Arise Snailguin Arise....... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arise Snailguin Arise.......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kelly Clarkson Lovers :: Writing corner :: stories and thoughts-
Jump to: